Reading 07

Constructive Criticism


 For this week, we had to review the paragraph's of 2 peers that were chosen for us. I got Nadine Dam and Sam O'Sullivan for my 2 that I had to review, which I did right here:

Review for Sam

Review for Nadine

For Nadine's piece, I found it hard to spot any mistakes or any improvements that could be made as I felt she did an overall amazing job with the paragraphs. For Sam's piece, I also found that It was very good but there were mistakes and areas that could be expanded on that I pointed out. Reviewing their pieces also gave me an idea of a few synonyms that I could add to my own piece to make it be more academic. From their feedback that I received, I used it to improve my paragraphs and I feel like they did help me out a lot to figure out what I needed to add or fix to make the paragraph more presentable and academic. Overall, the experience helped me reflect on my work and learn of ways to improve the way I write academically and look out for what I shouldn't be doing when writing my pieces. You can find my up to date work here.

Image from Dot Com Women




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductiones

Understanding Game Design

Alpha