Doing more Research

 Working on Annotating sources

For this week, I searched for 3 sources to begin my research into my chosen topic of "What makes a game fun?". Just from searching that, I have found a broad amount of sources that would aid me into writing my academic paper. The first source I found: Fun Play and Games: What Makes Games Engaging , was very helpful as it was brimming with information that would help me with my paper and I was able to learn a lot from it



Me using Adobe Acrobat to Annotate


The second source I found: Heuristics and Usability Guidelines For the Creation and Evaluation of Fun in Video Games wasn't as heavy with the information that I needed, but nonetheless I still managed to annotate a decent bit of the document which didn't take too long for me, but the information would prove useful to me and I still managed to learn I decent bit for my own academic paper



Working on second source on acrobat

The last source that I worked on for this week: Fun versus Meaningful Video Game Experiences was another very good source that I found that that took a little while to annotate but I did learn a decent bit of information and is definitely a source I will come back to when I work on my own paper.


Annotating my final source

Overall the information that I gathered on acrobat will definitely prove useful for me. This was also my first time using acrobat so the experience also wasn't too bad as it wasn't too hard to learn and use.

You can find my document here.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductiones

Understanding Game Design

Alpha