Reading 06

 Writing up my paragraphs


For this week of reading, I started writing up my paragraphs. Since I've hadn't had much time to actually write up all of the paragraphs, I did as much as I could, which was paragraphs. I'm planning on finishing the rest at the start of next week. I used all of the info that I gathered from my annotated bibliography to tackle the themes that I gathered from last week. I think I did a pretty good job but I'm also eager to see next week's lecture to see how I could improve or fix it to try and get as many marks as I can.. One area I do think I'm improving on is concentrating for longer and not losing focus or getting distracted which is always good. For some articles, it was easy to create the 5 sentences required for the paragraph while for others it was a little more difficult. Overall, I think I did make good progress considering my time contraints and I will try to finish the rest of my work as soon as I can. You can find all of my up to date work here.


Image of my first 2 paragraphs


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductiones

Understanding Game Design

Alpha