Beta

 Finishing up what I can


For the second last week of the semester I tried to add as many finishing touches to the game as I could. I finished up the main menu so when you get into the game at first, you're greeted with a basic menu which lets you select to continue where you left off, select a level, adjust any options or to completely close the application.



I also added the function to leave the level through the pause menu in game just to add a bit more functionality to the game. I wanted to set up a little shop and upgrade menu where you can buy a new bow or upgrade it as you go but I definitely dont have time to add that whole system to the game so I'm leaving it as is. And finally I tried adding some HUD additions but that was unsuccessful as I kind of confused myself and gave up on it last second. The final touch I have to add are the camera shaders to make the game look really nice and then I'm ready to make my trailer.


Comments

  1. Hi Justin I think you did a great job on your game and from what I read it seems that you have put in a lot of work into your game I have also added few last touches to my game in order to make it look as good as possible for my final submission but anyways I'm sure your game is very interesting and I would love to see it in action.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introductiones

Understanding Game Design

Alpha