Unity Tutorial 07

 Maybe Improving


In this Unity tutorial, I got to learn a lot in this week's tutorial involving the camera, how to add physics aspects such as force and how to add powerups to the game. Unfortunately this tutorial didn't really help me out with he current problem I have with my camera in the game I'm making but it did give me a few leads on how to fix it which I will try out. The physics aspect may help me out with my project so I'll have to test it out when I have the chance.

Another thing I learned in the tutorial is the delay command which delays a certain command for whatever time you set it to and after that timer runs out, the computer would do the command. This could be good for my project as I want the arrows that the players shoot to despawn after a certain amount of time has passed so i will have to do testing on that end as well. Overall, the tutorial did prove helpful and I have a few areas in my game I could play around with and test.

In game screenshot of my game.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductiones

Understanding Game Design

Alpha