Unity Tutorial 06

 Learning about effects


For this Unity tutorial, I learned how to add sound effects to objects inside of my game and how to add music to the game play. It was interesting to add those type of features into the game because they are essential parts to the game to make it immersive and interesting to play. I also did challenge three for the unity tutorials and it was a bit difficult to wrap my head around, But I did find it helpful in the end to do.

It was difficult to notice the different types of code that was interfering with the game such as they background going up instead of going to the left to give the balloon a moving effect. It was small things like that that were hard to notice and it's just something I will have to develop over time to the eye for it. It was all trial and error really, just look at the hint that was given and try to work from it I guess. Overall, I learned how to add sounds to the game and how to troubleshoot any errors or issues that I had and i tried to fix the game to the best of my abilities.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductiones

Understanding Game Design

Alpha