Unity Tutorial 05

 Experiencing Animations


For this unity tutorial, I got to learn more about C# and about how to implement the scripts into certain backgrounds. I also learned how to implement functions into the script so that it affects other scripts and makes a tad more complicated for myself personally but I guess with a bit of practice it'll be grand. I think the main thing that I also learned in this section of tutorials is the addition of animations to characters/objects which is something that I plan to add to my own game so it's good that I'm getting to learn the simple aspects of that.

Overall, I think I'm beginning to understand more and more about the fundamentals C# and the different aspects of it. Of course there's still a lot to learn but I'm beginning to learn the basics and I think that's all that matters in the end. The one thing I need to know right now is that is there anyway of making my own animations for my own game and if there is I need to find out how to do it. I'm excited to implement some of the things I learned here into my own game. 


Source: Myself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductiones

Understanding Game Design

Alpha