First Playable

 Adding Game Features


So for this week in Unity, I added the obstacles to the game and I added the first target for the player to hit. The start of the game is supposed to start easy, so of course the first level is going to be easy. I covered the target (a goblin) behind the obstacles (boxes) in which the player has to precisely aim to hit the goblin's head.

Image of Goblin and boxes

I'm thinking of redesigning a few bits and pieces as the code isn't working out as much as I want it too and I'm currently looking for any help on youtube regarding the bow and arrow aspect of my game. If I don't find anything I'll stick with what I got and see if I can fix any of the issues I'm having regarding the camera and the arrows for the bow.

Overall, I've got the core things that I need for the game and the only thing that I really need to adjust is the coding of the whole thing as I'm not too confident in my coding skills yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductiones

Understanding Game Design

Alpha