Using Technology Tools

 Technology Tools


Since I use desktop a lot, I also use Google Chrome a lot and I browse through many things a day so I've gotten quite used to using features such as bookmarks to find sites and other things I use frequently. It's pretty handy to get to where you wanna go at the click of a button rather than trying to remember what the site was called, going through that process of typing and all that stuff. So I do recommend it'll help trust me.

I also do like using google docs and even using Microsoft excel for certain things if I'm playing a game, keeping a list of something, or whatever else it is that I be doing, so using it for college purposes would be a good habit to get into and would definitely help me out throughout this year. Another thing I've been messing around with is graphics creation on my off time so that is something else that would prove useful for this course.

Overall, I think this online environment would help me improve on some aspects that I never really bothered with so I'm really looking forward to it.

Bless up peeps, till next time.

https://www.memedroid.com/memes/detail/3048240/Hungry-Jacks-has-got-the-Big-Jack-Its-pretty-good?refGallery=tags&page=1&tag=technology


Comments

  1. Hey Justin, I clicked on this post to comment on because the picture stood out to me. I also like using bookmarks to keep track on sites, especially those you will probably forget about. Yeah so I agree with you that they really work. I haven't thought about using excel and google docs like that so I might try that out. Good work boss!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introductiones

Understanding Game Design

Alpha