Unity Tutorial 03

 The Experience


On this unity tutorial I got to learn a lot of interesting new things in unity. I got introduced to prefabs which are basically copies of the game object that you want to use over and over which would be very useful in the game I want to make. I also managed to learn a few things for C# like the 'If' inputs which make it so that if a certain condition is met, the computer will follow the line of code you give it. It certainly adds more difficulty the further I progress but it'll also be good to learn more as I go.


One thing that I'm still struggling with with the coding aspect is all the vector and number type of line of codes which is something I'm hoping to wrap my head around soon. I also do feel like I'll be struggling with the 'If' commands further down the line, especially when it comes to adding the 'else if' command which you can use alongside the 'if' command. SO overall with the tutorial, I did learn a decent bit but there is so much more room for learning and I do hope it won't be a head wreck.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductiones

Understanding Game Design

Alpha