Unity Tutorial 02

 Thoughts on Tutorial


After completing the tutorial, I finally learned how to implement controls into my game so that the player could control the vehicle. That system of movement is used in most games and is pretty easy to use. The tutorial also taught me how to rotate the vehicle in the direction it's turning which would be useful to me in any future projects I decide to make. It felt nice to fully complete the tutorial and shows me that there is a lot more to learn in unity and I can't wait to do so. The only thing that there is going to be difficulty for me is the coding aspect of the whole thing as there is still so much more to learn and the different variables and numbers could sometimes get confusing to myself.

https://www.rts.ch/2014/10/10/11/20/6212182.image?w=1280&h=720

On the Unity challenge that I did, I found some difficulty in but I did manage to pull through. It's always nice to see what you learn when there's no one showing you what to do. The most difficult part for me was to code the game so that the plane would start moving in circles and was good practice to get used to coding.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/19/Unity_Technologies_logo.svg/220px-Unity_Technologies_logo.svg.png




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductiones

Understanding Game Design

Alpha