Unity Tutorial 01

 Playing Around with Unity


So, after playing around with Unity and doing the tutorials I wanted to give my thoughts on my experience and the overall experience on the game engine.

To be honest so far, it was pretty easy to grasp and understand but I do know it will only get harder from here on out. I learned how to add objects, add scripts to the objects so that they would operate in certain ways for example the obstacles would move when being hit by a vehicle and so on. To be honest all I can say is that I'm excited for the coding aspect of this as usually I do enjoy coding when you make something work the way you intended or even better. I am excited to learn all the different bits of code and scripts you could add to make objects operate differently and so forth. I am looking forward to this module and all the things I am going to learn.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductiones

Understanding Game Design

Alpha