Task Overview

 What's to come


Right so now that week 2 is coming to a close and we got our task overview of the next coming weeks, I just wanna give my input and thoughts of this overall module. To be honest, this is probably the module that I'm most interested in. I've had ambitions to get into game design in secondary school but it died down but since I'm here, maybe it could respark my dreams again.

I'm honestly excited to dig into Unity engine and see where it goes. As Shaun said, it can be used for many other aspects than just game designing but I'll probably just stick to game design and see how that goes. I believe learning it will be a fun process and useful for the future if I want to pursue something out of this. It'll also be useful for the group project module so it's a win win situation overall.

Another thing that I'm looking forward to is the project because I just know me Eddie, Aleks and Fineas will finesse it as we are just the dynamic quartet even though it doesn't sound as epic but it is what it is. I just love working in a group especially with people I'm comfortable with and that get the job done. Commenting on blogs will also be a great way to connect with people, maybe a light roast session if I know them but also get to know people I haven't really talked to yet.

That's all folks, wear a mask and outrun Covid.

https://tenor.com/view/cardi-b-coronavirus-gif-16698923

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductiones

Understanding Game Design

Alpha