Introductiones



 What I enjoy


Hola 'tis me. I'd like to talk about what I enjoy doing in my free time and my future aspirations that I have. A thing that I've been getting more and more into is music. Music is a daily part of my life and sometimes it is hard for me to get by without it. For example, I always have to listen to music when I'm doing work or sometimes when I'm playing a game where game audio isn't important at all. My artists that are on heavy rotation are The Weeknd, Kanye West and Jay-Z as they have most influenced my life through their music and their personalities.


Music has also inspired my future aspirations. Currently I can't choose if I wanna go into music as a career or animation as I love drawing(although I'm not too great) and have always wanted to improve on my skills. Those are like my dream career paths and I honestly should be working much harder to work towards my dream job. I want to eventually leave Ireland for Japan or somewhere where business thrives in what I want to do and I know I'll make it big.





I'm also really into anime and games and that's also where a lot of my time goes into when I don't have work or college. My favourite anime has to be Parasyte and my favourite game that I've played this year has to be Death Stranding as both of these things have an amazing story to them and just a gift that keeps on giving whenever I revisit them. I've always been into anime and is one of the main reasons I'm really into drawing and why aspire to become an animator. I always doodle around on paper and since I just ordered my drawing tablet, I want to get more serious with it and experiment with it more.



Anyways, that's all folks!

Comments

  1. Hola Justin , weekend great band they do great collaboration with daft punk so defiantly can respect. Also music helps in productivity or at least I read that somewhere so glad you’re getting into it. Id dint know you were getting into animation last time we talked I thought you were still going into music glad your finding what you want to do. Oh btw remember too put in source for your images. WE should talk more about animation next time where on call great to see your intro :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Justin! I honestly don't know what I would do without music as well, I'm really into old school hip hop and Jay Z has some amazing albums. I hope you end up getting your dream job in Japan cause I feel like it's the most safest place out there. I know a guy who lived there and he could leave his stuff on his seat and no one would take it. -Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Justin, I also need to listen to music when I am doing work. I like to have some nice music in the background, it helps me with the college work. It’s nice that you draw, it is a nice way to get a break from the screen and don’t worry it’s all about practice. Wish you Goodluck in your future job, hope it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Justin. I'm with you on the music need - I can hardly work without something good in the background. I nearly went into music but so many people said you lose your love for it which is sad but hey, not everyone is the same. I've never been able to get into anime but I do hear a lot of good about it. Hope you're enjoying the year so far. I'd say you're looking forward to when we work more with audio soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Justin It was very interesting to read your introduction and find out few more things about you.In terms of music I'm kinda the same as you everywhere i go I listen to music at work, when I'm walking my dog, studying or traveling I find music very motivating and it playes a big role in my life.Hope you are doing well and this year is going easy for you!Great Intro.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Justin! It was cool reading about your music taste and how you like to enjoy it and how it has impacted you. Listening to music during anytime where it can enhance an experience is amazing especially if you're fighting a boss with your own cool backing track or working out to Ye. I think it would be interesting to see your music inspired animations and where you will go with it when you make it to Japan. Good luck with your plan man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Justin
    I really enjoyed reading your blog. It’s cool that you started with you introducing your music taste and your favourite. This was cool because there is a lot you can tell from someone’s music taste. Although I wouldn't be too inclined to listen to these artists I would still bop to their most famous tracks. I also think your career plan is pretty cool. If you do go into the music business in Japan, I'll definitely keep an eye for your name 😉. But if you go into the animation realm, I know who I'll be asking to make my movie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Justin! Really interesting post :) It is gives an insight into your life! I would be the same with music, I usually always have some playing even if it's just in the background. Honestly don't know what I'd do without it, although we have VERY different tastes hahah. I love a bit of pop or like indie pop. I've never actually seen any anime shows but I see loads of people raving about them! I must give them a shot! Hope you're keeping well, best of luck with the rest of the semester :) -Megan

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Understanding Game Design

Alpha