Game Elements

 Exploring Game Elements


After watching 'Introduction to Game Design: Prototype your Game', I got to learn the different ways to start prototyping the game I'm planning to work on. The video explained that you start physically drawing your ideas, use page cut outs to see things at a different perspective seeing if they work or not, what else you could to make the game more interesting etc. I think it is very effective way of experimenting and prototyping different ideas and I'm definitely looking forward to putting it into practice.

The other article I read was 'What are the qualities of Games?'. In this article, I read about the qualities that make a game a GAME and how to critically analyse your game to see the things the game excels in and the qualities that are lackluster. I think the article will help me in the coming weeks when I'm going into the design phase of it and will help me out if I self critically analyse my piece of work.

The last article that I briefly looked over was 'Game Design Research' which was an academically written article that talked about the early stages of game design and how it first gotten introduced as a professional job. The article went over how they did their research and the trial and error they went through to find suitable ways to brainstorm which i thought was a really interesting read.

https://i.imgur.com/i6Qk042.jpg


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductiones

Understanding Game Design

Alpha