The Gaming Chad

 My favourite games

One of my favourite games that I've played recently has to be 'Death Stranding'. It's a game made by Hideo Kojima, a Japanese Game Director who made many other great games such as Metal Gear Solid and Silent Hills. This game has an amazing story to tell where you play as the main character, Sam Porter Bridges(Norman Reedus who previously acted in 'The Walking Dead') in a world on the verge of death stranding, where the line between the world of the dead and living is thin.


One of the reason why it is probably my favourite game is that even though the gameplay isn't anything extraordinary, the storytelling and worldbuilding is truly amazing and I would expect nothing less from Hideo Kojima. The music in this game is also amazing and fits in with the game really well. It was really an awe inspiring story and one of the few games that tells a story that well.

Another game that I've been enjoying recently has to be Monster Hunter: World(I've put almost 110 hours into that game in the past two weeks) It's a pretty straight forward game, hunt monsters varying from giant dodo birds to full on elder dragons, making equipment out of them and repeating the process. One reason it's so fun and addicting is due to the amount of different monsters and equipment that you can make in the game. You can easily put in 1000+ hours and still not have everything, which is why the grinding aspect of the game is so fun.



Comments

  1. Hi Justin! I watched a youtuber play death stranding and I absolutely love it. I feel like i'd be too scared to play it myself because I'm the worst at these types of games but I loved the storyline as well. I've also been playing horizon zero dawn which is kind of like monster hunter but it's more story based and it's robot animals instead or real ones. -Anna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introductiones

Understanding Game Design

Alpha