Unity Tutorial 07

 Audio and Building


In this week's final tutorials, I've learned how to implement sound into my game and how to build and run it after finishing it. For the audio section, It was new to me as I've never really looked into the sound aspect of unity. I remember messing around with it a little in my game for semester 1, but I was really just blindly following a video so I didn't learn much. I didn't find much difficulty in it really. It was all pretty straight forward but I do remember it being easier on the 3d side of unity rather than the 2d one here.

For the second part I learned how to build the game, make sure all of the settings fit with the game and to make sure everything works the way it's intended. the first time I built the game and exported it, it wouldn't launch for whatever reason but the second time I exported it as a game everything was working fine. No issues or anything. For the game jam, I tried to export my final game and it just would keep crashing everytime I launched the game so I was glad that didn't happen this time.

Image from Renderosity Magazine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introductiones

Understanding Game Design

Alpha